Sunday 5 September 2010

Back in the game!

Sorry it has been so long - the summer holidays have been really busy. We bought a house just before Xmas last year and every room is covered in woodchip paper that has been painted rather a lot with nice shiny vinyl paint!! We are trying to decorate the boy's bedrooms as the Twin's is currently pink. The house is original 1976 retro - but not in a good way. I have made a couple of cards but hadn't managed to post these so one of these is today's post as the light isn't good enough to take a photo of the other one - I will try again tomorrow.




The download is from doodle pantry and is called Harold duck. This card was made for my friend Katie who was leaving our office as she has managed to get herself a brilliant new job.

The papers are from a QVC scrapbook set, Harold was coloured with Copics and I used stickles on the flower. The gems are from Hot off the press, some of the papers were run through the embossing folders on the cuttlebug, the flowers are from Orchid Crafts.

I also made a card for my nephew today as it is his 13th birthday tomorrow.

I used a digital download from digi stamp boutique called Dexter, I coloured him with copics, mounted him on some bazill card and paper from DCWV, and added stickles to the present (not that my photo's really show this) and buttons from Woodware. He opened his card tonight and he really liked it.


I have spent a lovely day today crafting. Hopefully I will post more of my efforts tomorrow.

Debs xxx

.

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Great cards Debs, glad you had a great day, *love* Dexter, he's so cute - especially his eyebrows!!

Sue xx