Monday 26 July 2010

Kikki with cakes

Been a busy weekend so I thought I would do a post before going to work :(

I made this card for my friend's daughters 13th birthday - we went to the BBQ on Saturday, luckily it was only down the road from us as the boys were so bored (13 and 11 - don't mix well with girls!!), so we let them go home while we sat in the garden in the sunshine catching up.

I used a digi stamp called kikki with cakes that I bought for the bargain price of 66p from Pollycraft. I coloured her with copics, added some orchid craft flowers and stickles ( that stuff is genius - Idon't know what I would do without it!), and layered her onto some papers I bought years ago in a scrapbook set from QVC. I was really pleased with the colours as it is girlie but without resorting to pink.











Have a lovely day. Debs xx

No comments: