Friday 10 September 2010

From Ted with love.


Thank God it's Friday - I have had a really bad week at work, so I may need to do some online retail therapy this weekend to cheer myself up:)

I made this card using one of the Elzybell Art stamps and I thought he was so cute that I only needed a simple card. I coloured him with Copics and added Crystal Glaze to the heart, once dry I cut him out and mounted onto white card with foam pads. I then backed this with red card and added to a white card. I stamped the sentiment and mounted this in the same way.

































I really liked the result as this looked really clean.
I must try and take the photos in daylight though as I have made shadows all over this one! I need to see if I can sneak my HB new camera to take some decent shots of any future cards.

I hope you like Ted as much as me.

I am entering this card for Paper Romance - challenge 15 - clean and simple PRC15
I will try and post again tomorrow.

Debs xx

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Beautiful, just want to give him a hug back