Thursday 22 July 2010

A little bird told me.

Tonight's card is a last minute birthday card for my father in law as I had forgotten it was his birthday today until last night. I really struggle with male cards, as I never know what to put on them, I think this works OK.













I have used a freebie digi stamp from Digital Pantry, called tweethouse which I coloured using my Copic's that arrived yesterday ( I am soooo in love with these!). I then cut this out using my friend Sue's nestabilities and my cuttlebug, added some stickles in crystal on the leaves, some glossy accents on the bird's beaks and put this on foam pad onto a piece of black card I had sprayed with copper moonglow shadow mist. I generated the sentiments on the PC and added these to scraps of card I had left from the bear in the bath card.
Even though this was a simple card I am really pleased with the result.

More later. Debsxx

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Great card Debs, love how it all shimmers and this is a great image too, coloured beautifully... jealous, moi?!