Wednesday 21 July 2010

On a roll...

I have made two more cards that I want to share with you,
Sorry for the photo's - I need to try and get the lighting right so my camera will actually focus!
I am really pleased with both of these. I have use stamps from Elzybells art stamps which I love, and coloured these with Prisma color pencils and blended with Zest it and blending stumps.

The 1st card is a bear in the bath, which I made for my colleague at work, who is notorious for spending 2hrs a night on her Nintendo DS in the bath, so I thought this was apt. I was really please with the copper bath - I couldn't find my embossing pen so I used an embossing pad and a paintbrush - it took a while! I followed this weeks sketch from Friday Sketchers - this was my 1st sketch and I really enjoyed using this.






I have used moonglow moon shadow mist in bucket o'blood, that I got from Lindy's stamp gang for the background card, I used the mesh embossing folder in the cuttlebug which was hilighted with perfect pearls in rust. The bath foam and bubbles were hilighted with perfect pearls in interference violet, the bubbles and water on the floor were accented with glossy accents. The sentiment was computer generated.

The second card is a bear with a heart of flowers.



















I have used stickles in diamond on the ribbon, the flowers are from Orchid crafts, which I have also added stickles to. The background was embossed in the cuttlebug, and chalked using a versamark chalk pad, in pale pink. again I generated the sentiment on the computer as I didn't have the right shade of ink pad (more to add the the shopping list come pay day!)
 Debs x

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Congratulations Debs on these two, they are lovely. The Bucket o'blood mist doesn't look half as scary on a card as it does in the bottle!!

Looking forward to seeing LOTS more of your creations!!

Sue xx